Temperature probes in PT100/PT1000 and K type thermocouples with a head mount transmitter provide a wide range of options for monitoring accurate temperatures in industrial processes. Optional hazardous area approval transmitter heads also available.
Probes are manufactured in Inconel to withstand harsh environments and make the SST Controls temperature sensors rugged and longer lasting than traditional stainless steel probes.
Available in any length and with gland or process fittings, these probes are available on short leadtimes and pre-programmed to your 4-20mA requirement.
A calibration certificate traceable to UKAS is also an option.
- Loop powered 4-20mA output
- Accuracy better than 0.25degC (PT100)
- Sensor error detection
- 8-35VDC supply
- Head mount transmitter with gland or threaded connections
- Industrial range of Inconel alloy probes
- Various lengths available
- Temperature process control
- In-situ furnace and flue gas measurement
- Critical temperature control in reflow ovens and bakery systems