LMK 458H Hydrostatic Level Probe
The LMK 458H hydrostatic pressure level sensor is a fully certified sensor with ATEX Zone 0 and 20, Lloyds Register, DNV, CCS, and ABS approvals.
4-20mA and HART outputs with ability to rescale the range and made in 316L Stainless steel with submersible, thread or flange fittings make the LMK 458H ideal for tank level monitoring of a variety of liquids.
Able to be used offshore and certified for use in shipbuilding the LMK 458H provides accurate level monitoring in hazardous conditions. With a ceramic diaphragm allowing ease of cleaning and oil resistant cabling increasing its resistance against oil, gasoline, sea water and heavy oil, the LMK458H monitors levels in medium up to 85degC (185F).
- 2 wire 4-20mA output with HART superimposed.
- Lloyds Register (LR), Det Norsk Veritas (DNV) , China Classification Society (CCS), American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) certification
- ATEX zone 0: II 1G Ex ia IIB T4 Ga.
- ATEX Zone 20: II 1D Ex ia IIIC T85 °C Da
- High overpressure resistance
- Submersible, screw-in or flange versions
- Ranges within 0-200mH2O
- Offshore level measurement
- Ballast tanks and bunkers
- Draught monitoring
- Subsea and hazardous area applications
- Desalination plants
- Waste and sewage systems
- Water levels in landfill gas systems
The iQdisp single channel display controller is IP67 rated and provides a complete control and display solution for a single sensor input. Supplied with Modbus RTU comms the iQdisp can be installed stand-alone or as part of a larger control installation. With local relay override the iQdisp ensures total control of your application.