The SST Controls smartSENS monitor, controller and datalogger is a configurable system with options for almost all sensor inputs and outputs. With its display allowing site specific backgrounds and automatic scrolling of graphs, gauges, and bargraphs plus optional datalogging and remote capabilities, the smartSENS monitor and controller meets the needs of most industrial applications.
The smartSENS monitor and controller comes in two forms. The mini version is a rack mount or desktop mount unit with a 3.4″ touch screen display for up to 48 inputs.
The smartSENS wall mount version has a 5.7″ display and can take up to 72 inputs.
The inputs in both can be voltage, current, digital state or pulse, thermocouple RTD’s and most Modbus RTU sensors or displays.
Outputs for 4-20mA , relays plus Modbus master or slave capability and Ethernet connectivity.
Datalogging capability of logging all channels at 10Hz and recording 250,000,000 samples.
Interfacing to SST’s optical liquid level switches, ultrasonic level sensors and submersible hydrostatic level sensors, the smartSENS can interface to multiple sensors across multiple tanks.
- Customisable inputs and outputs to add additional measurement parameters including flow meters, PH, ORP, TDS, temperatures, etc.
- Controls for level, sludge blanket timer control, dosing etc.
- Site specific pages within HMI touchscreen interface.
- Onboard calculations to minimise post processing of data
- Remote monitoring and email alarm capabilities via Ethernet port
- Run multiple tests concurrently on separate screens
- Monitor multiple tanks with one unit
- Supplied with software for graphing, simple analysis and conversion to CSV
- Liquid storage tanks
- Slurry tank level monitoring
- Diesel fuel gauging
- Liquid assets inventory control
- High or low level alarms
- Remote monitoring
- Irrigation control with built in timer and PID control
- Wet well and pump controls
- Stream level monitoring
- Process batch monitoring & control
- Dredging spoils level
The LMK 458H hydrostatic pressure level sensor is a fully certified sensor with ATEX Zone 0 and 20, Lloyds Register, DNV, CCS, and ABS approvals. Submersible, thread or flange fittings make the LMK 458H ideal for tank level monitoring of a variety of liquids 4-20mA and HART outputs with ability to rescale the range and made in 316L Stainless steel.