The iQDisp single channel display controller is IP67 rated and provides a complete control and display solution for a single sensor input. Supplied with Modbus RTU comms the iQDisp can be installed stand-alone or as part of a larger control installation. With local relay override the iQDisp ensures total control of your application.
Programmed via the front panel or via an IR push button key fob the iQdisp is watertight and provides a simple display solution for a single 4-20mA or 0-10VDC sensor complete with a 24VDC 100mA supply and two relay outputs for control or alarming.
- 4 digit bright IP67 red LED display
- Inputs for 4-20mA or 0-5VDC, 0-10VDC
- Optional 2 relay or open collector outputs.
- 24VDC transmitter power supply in AC or DC powered versions
- RS485 Modbus RTU slave capability
- InfraRed remote control key fob
- Single channel input for tank level measurement
- Air flow monitoring in duct
- Flow rate monitoring
- Remote display for inaccessible locations
- Outdoor control display
The LMK 458H hydrostatic pressure level sensor is a fully certified sensor with ATEX Zone 0 and 20, Lloyds Register, DNV, CCS, and ABS approvals. Submersible, thread or flange fittings make the LMK 458H ideal for tank level monitoring of a variety of liquids 4-20mA and HART outputs with ability to rescale the range and made in 316L Stainless steel.