ATEX Temperature Sensor
Measuring temperatures across a wide range is simple using the SST Controls industrial K type and PT100/PT1000 temperature sensor with hazardous area approval.
Available in various probe lengths and made from stainless steel or Inconel for rugged and long lasting usage in the demanding environments of the oil and gas industry, the SST Atex temperature sensor provides simple 4-20mA output scaled across your preferred range.
Optional calibration to UKAS standards are available within a few days.
Custom sensors can be provided to fit with site specific requirements.
- Measurement ranges -200degC (-330F) to +1200degC (2200F)
- Various probe lengths and process fittings.
- IP68 weatherproof head
- Mineral insulated thermocouples for corrosion resistance
- 8-25VDC powered hazardous area transmitter
- 4-20mA 2 wire transmitter
- Inconel and stainless steel versions
- Hazardous area Zone 1 approved
- Flue gas temperature measurement
- Flare stack temperature alarming
- Duct and boiler temperature measurement
- Hydraulic system temperature gauging
- Pipeline temperature trending
- Coker temperature
- Purge gas recovery analysis
- Primary reformer temperature control
- Synthesis converter systems.
The iQSens can take up to two K type thermocouples or 4-20mA inputs and display both numerically or graphically. Two relays or 4-20mA outputs plus Modbus RTU provide easy control of temperature values