The iQDisp singe channel display controller is IP67 rated and provides a complete control and display solution for a single sensor input. Supplied with modbus RTU comms the iQDisp can be installed stand-alone or as part of a larger control installation. With local relay override the iQDisp ensures total control of your application
Programmed via the front panel or via an IR push button key fob the iQdisp is watertight and provides a simple display solution for a single 4-20mA or 0-10VDC sensor complete with a 24VDC 100mA supply and two relay outputs for control or alarming.
- 4 digit bright IP67 red LED display
- Inputs for 4-20mA or 0-5VDC, 0-10VDC
- Optional 2 relay or open collector outputs.
- 24VDC transmitter power supply in AC or DC powered versions
- RS485 Modbus RTU slave capability
- InfraRed remote control key fob
- Single channel input for 4-20mA
- Tank level measurement
- High and Low process controller
- Air flow monitoring in duct
- Flow rate monitoring
- Remote display for inaccessible locations
- Outdoor control display
smartSENS Controller and Monitor
smartSENS controller and monitor is a simple touchscreen PLC SCADA controller with Modbus master functionality and ability to accept additional inputs such as temperature, flow, 4-20mA’s etc. Timer functionality to create automatic calibration and proportional and relay outputs for baffle and valve control.
The iQsens universal input two channel display and controller with inter channel calculations and resultant output control of relays and 4-20mA signals is an inexpensive IP65 rated unit suitable for industrial use. Optional built in or cabled temperature and humidity probes add environmental parameter options. Modbus RTU slave allows data to be remotely displayed and acted upon. Ideal for displaying and alarming on two 4-20mA inputs.