The SST Controls smartSENS analyser is a configurable gas analyser with optional additional inputs and outputs. With its display allowing site specific backgrounds and automatic scrolling of graphs, gauges, and bargraphs plus optional datalogging and remote capabilities, the smartSENS analyser meets the needs of most analysis applications.
The smartSENS analyser comes in two forms. The mini version is a rack mount or desktop mount analyser with a 3.4″ touch screen display for one or two gases plus additional optional inputs for up to 48 additional inputs.
The smartSENS wall mount version has a 5.7″ display and can take up to 72 additional inputs.
The inputs in both can be voltage, current, digital state or pulse, thermocouple RTD’s and most Modbus RTU sensors or displays.
Outputs for 4-20mA , relays plus Modbus master or slave capability and Ethernet connectivity.
- Fully configurable product with flow meter for gas sample inputs
- Customisable inputs and outputs to add additional measurement parameters.
- Site specific pages within HMI touchscreen interface.
- Onboard calculations to minimise post processing of data
- Remote monitoring and email alarm capabilities via Ethernet port
- Run multiple tests concurrently on separate screens
- Supplied with software for graphing, simple analysis and conversion to CSV.
- Gas Analysis applications in labs and industrial processes.
- Control of cleanroom air exchange and filters
- Inert environment monitoring and control.
- Additive manufacturing control and alarm
- Landfill and agricultural emissions testing
- Research centres for multi parameter monitoring
- Automating test runs in research labs
Zirconia Oxygen Sensor with RS485 Interface
SST’s range of analogue and RS485 output Zirconia Oxygen sensors all connect to the smartSENS control display for a packaged measurement solution. Multiple inputs and varying control outputs customised to your requirements.
Wall, Panel or Rack Mount System
Wall, panel or rack mount systems built to your specification. Custom metal or polycarbonate enclosures with control or/and display built and tested prior to shipment.