OXY-Comm Oxygen Transmitter
The OXY-COMM Zirconia Oxygen Analyser is designed for controlled atmosphere applications such as refrigerated transportation containers and fire prevention.
The OXY-COMM Zirconia Oxygen Analyser combines a high accuracy zirconium dioxide oxygen sensor with a networkable, fault tolerant RS485 interface. The oxygen analyser is mounted under a stainless steel hood to protect it from the environment. The IP65 waterproof die-cast aluminium housing accommodates the electronics and has a 4-pole M12 connector to allow multiple devices to be interconnected.
- 8—15VDC supply voltage with reverse polarity and transient overvoltage protection
- Networkable, fault tolerant RS485 interface, short circuit and overvoltage protection
- Can be calibrated in fresh air (20.7% O2) or to any other known O2 concentration
- Barometric pressure compensation
- Refrigerated transportation containers
- Protecting historical artefacts against oxidation
- Fire prevention in facilities such as server rooms, or document storage
- Freezer and refrigeration control
- Incubators and reduced atmosphere chambers
smartSENS controller and monitor. Simple touchscreenPLC SCADA controller with Modbus master functionality and ability to accept additional inputs such as temperature, flow, 4-20mA’s etc. Timer functionality to create automatic calibration and proportional and relay outputs for baffle and valve control.