Gas Analysis Probe (GAP)
Designed for monitoring of oxygen content within flue or stack gases, the GAP has relays, analog and Modbus outputs along with pressure and temperature compensation making it a complete analyser for combustion optimisation and burner/boiler trim applications.
A compact zirconium-oxide analyser to measure percentage level (0-25%) oxygen in combustion processes. The probe is manufactured from 316 stainless steel and can handle sample temperatures up to 700°C with an insertion length of 435mm. The sample is extracted to the sensor chamber and returned to the flue via the Pitot effect, so there is no need for instrument air. The analyser operates without the need for an air reference.
Designed with ease of maintenance in mind. The GAP’s user replaceable sensor can be cleaned or replaced in seconds.
- The GAP provides customers with a single gas flue or ventilation monitoring control system
- Barometric pressure and temperature sensors included
- RS485 MODBUS RTU as standard
- User configurable relay and analog outputs
- Easy to swap sensor module, no special tools
- Calibrate in fresh air or cal gas via external calibration port
- Combustion control of boilers fuelled by natural gas, light oil, diesel, coal and biomass
- Excess air analysis
- Boiler trim control
- Incineration furnaces
- Power generation
- Combined cycle gas turbines (CCGT)
- Ceramic furnace monitoring
smartSENS controller and monitor. Simple touchscreen PLC SCADA controller with Modbus master functionality and ability to accept additional inputs such as temperature, flow, 4-20mA’s etc. Timer functionality to create automatic calibration and proportional and relay outputs for baffle and valve control.
iQDisp 4-20mA waterproof display with relay outputs. Connects to one of the GAP’s analog outputs for remote display and relay control/alarm.