SIL2 Rated Trip Amplifier
The 4116 Universal input transmitter and trip amplifier is a UL and FM approved DIN rail mount sensor transmitter with detachable micro display showing real-time values and system parameters.
- Process control with 2 pairs of potential-free relay contacts and analog output.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current / voltage signal, i.e. from solenoids and butterfly valves or linear movements with attached potentiometer.
- Power supply and signal isolator for 2-wire transmitters.
- Galvanic separation of analog signals and measurement of floating signals.
- The 4116 is designed according to strict safety requirements and is therefore suitable for application in SIL 2 installations.
- Input for RTD, TC, Ohm, potentiometer, mA and V
- 2-wire supply > 16 V
- FM-approved for installation in Div. 2
- CE marked and UL approved
- DNV approved
- Output for current, voltage and 2 relays
- Universal AC or DC supply
- Process control with high, high-high and low low-low alarm relays.
- Hysteresis programming
- Sensor break indication
- Panel mount analog display.
- 4-20mA retransmitter
- Conversion of temperature sensors to analog outputs
- Process calibration
The 9116B universal signal converter/ barrier provides isolation and power to signals between safe and hazardous areas as well as relay setpoint control and active or passive mA outputs. Ideal for adjustable alarm set points the systems is suitable for SIL 2 applications.
The iQDisp singe channel display controller is IP67 rated and provides a complete control and display solution for a single sensor input. Supplied with Modbus RTU comms the iQDisp can be installed stand-alone or as part of a larger control installation. With local relay override the iQDisp ensures total control of your application.