The iQSens is a smart display and controller with two universal inputs plus options of changing one input to a temperature and humidity sensor built-in or on a cable mount probe. Two relay outputs or 1 relay plus a 4-20mA output options
As a display the iQsens will show all values as well as any calculated channels and any Modbus connected sensors. As a controller the unit is configurable with up to 2 relay outputs and 2 analogue outputs for any of the parameters being measured or calculated.
With RS485 Modbus RTU capability, remote communication with single or multiple units allows both local and remote controller options.
Programming is via soft touch front buttons on the IP65 display or via an IR transmitter or supplied software.
- Stand alone or networkable display/controller
- IP65 multi channel display
- Configurable 4-20mA/0-10VDC analog and digital/relay outputs
- Low profile aesthetically pleasing case for wall mounting
- Temperature and humidity probe options to match environment
- Universal input additional channel
- RS485 Modbus RTU communication as standard
- Two input pressure and temperature monitor
- Two input temperature controller
- Liquid level sensing and detection
- Any two 4-20mA inputs with alarms.
- Controlled atmosphere monitoring
- Remote display for analog signals
- Process instrument display and control
Zirconia Oxygen Sensor with RS485 Outputs
Combining an iQSens with one or more SST’s sensor offerings provides a complete monitoring solution that SST will configure to your needs.
The iQDisp is a single channel display and controller with analog input and Modbus RTU capability. Fitted with two relays or one relay and a 4-20mA output this IP67 rated unit is suitable for outdoor or industrial area usage.