smartSENS Multi-Channel Control System
The SST Controls smartSENS monitor, controller and datalogger is a configurable system with options for almost all sensor inputs and outputs. With its display allowing site specific backgrounds and automatic scrolling of graphs, gauges, and bargraphs plus optional datalogging and remote capabilities, the smartSENS monitor and controller meets the needs of most industrial applications.
The smartSENS monitor and controller comes in two forms. The mini version is a rack mount or desktop mount unit with a 3.4″ touch screen display for up to 48 inputs.
The smartSENS wall mount version has a 5.7″ display and can take up to 72 inputs.
The inputs in both can be voltage, current, digital state or pulse, thermocouple RTD’s and most Modbus RTU sensors or displays.
Outputs for 4-20mA , relays plus Modbus master or slave capability and Ethernet connectivity.
Datalogging capability of logging all channels at 10Hz and recording 250,000,000 samples.
- Fully configurable product with flow meter for gas sample inputs
- Customisable inputs and outputs to add additional measurement parameters.
- Site specific pages within HMI touchscreen interface.
- Onboard calculations to minimise post processing of data
- Remote monitoring and email alarm capabilities via Ethernet port
- Run multiple tests concurrently on separate screens
- Supplied with software for graphing, simple analysis and conversion to CSV
- Gas Analysis applications in labs and industrial processes.
- Tank farm monitoring and control
- Pressure, temperature and flow control and logging
- Temperature profiling and monitoring
- Timer based control system
- Modbus aggregator from remote RTU’s
- Mixed sensor data monitoring
- Remote data monitor with email alarms
- Pump drain and fill level controller
OXY-Flex Oxygen Analyser
Oxy-Flex Oxygen analyser. Provides an all in one probe with electronics mounted at the end for 0-10V, 4-20mA or RS232 outputs. Range and outputs selectable via DIP switches. Complete with mating electrical connector. Up to 400mm probe lengths and 400degC temperatures.
iQDisp 4-20mA waterproof display with relay outputs. Connects to the smartSENS via Modbus RS485 for remote display and relay control/alarm. Option of one 4-20mA retransmission plus a relay output, or two relay outputs without 4-20mA retransmission onboard.
GAP Gas Analysis Probe
GAP Gas Analysis Probe for monitoring and control of oxygen levels in temperatures up to 700degC.