OXY-Flex Oxygen Analyser
The Oxy-flex probe O2 analyser is a fast response oxygen sensor with DIP switch selectable options for oxygen ranges of 25% and 100% O2 with 4-20mA, 0-10VDC and RS232 outputs.
Ideal for inserting into flue gases, baking ovens, ceramic kilns, etc.
Designed initially for flue gas analysis the Oxy-flex probe is an oxygen sensor for up to 400degC applications with externally triggered automatic or manual calibration function.
Available in two probe lengths of 220mm and 400mm the Oxy-flex has selective output filtering to enable dynamic fast measurements or slow and stable outputs.
- High accuracy linear output
- Externally triggered automatic or manual calibration
- Can be calibrated in fresh air (20.7% O2) or to any other known O2 concentration
- Selectable output filtering allows adaptive, fast and dynamic or slow and stable output
- No reference gas required. Calibration can be performed in fresh air
- Suitable for up to 400degC (750degF) operating temperatures.
- Analysis of oxygen in combustion processes
- Boiler gas trim control
- Waste incineration systems
- High temperature water vapour and humidity measurements
- Furnace emission reduction
- Boiler breeching in-situ analysis
- Composting applications
GAP Gas Analysis Probe
GAP Gas Analysis Probe for monitoring and control of oxygen levels in temperatures up to 700degC.
iQDisp 4-20mA waterproof display with relay outputs. Connects to the analog output from the Oxy-flex for remote display and relay control/alarm. Option of one 4-20mA retransmission plus a relay output, or two relay outputs without 4-20mA retransmission.