9116B isolator and trip amplifier
The 9116B unit is a DIN rail mount multifunction device that powers and controls all the SST Control gas, pressure and temperature transmitters.
Equipped with one status relay and one control relay plus active or passive mA output the 9116B can work from within Zone 2 or safe area locations to provide isolation, rescaling and control of hazardous area signals.
SIL 2 Full Assessment and certified in accordance with IEC
Configured using a clip on mini display, signal inputs and control parameters can be set quickly and relays tested simply by button push. Password protection and cable break indication can also be set.
- Full SIL 2 Assessment (see manual for safety guide)
- Works with all SST Controls hazardous area gas transmitters.
- Input for RTD, TC, Ohm, potentiometer, mA and V
- Supply for 2-wire transmitters
- Active / passive mA output and relay output
- Can be supplied separately or installed on power rail, PR type 9400
- Clip on display with menu configuration buttons and test.
- Chemical: Gas leakage measurement
- Gas storage: Storage pressure measurement
- Marine: Valve position control1-channel isolated universal converter barrier (2.6 kVAC)
- Measures RTD, TC, and mA signals coming from the
- Conversion and scaling of temperature (Pt, Ni and TC), ohm,
potentiometer and active and passive current signals
- Outputs 4-20 mA – sink or source mode – including relay
- Output relay for set point, window, signal error or power
Hazardous Area and DNV/Lloyds approved 24VDC power supplies for mounting in the safe area or in Zone 2 environments
Safe Area Universal Transmitter/Amplifier/ Relay controller. DNV, UL, FM, SIL2 approvals