The SST Controls smartSENS monitor, controller and datalogger is a configurable system with options for almost all sensor inputs and outputs. With its display allowing site specific backgrounds and automatic scrolling of graphs, gauges, and bargraphs plus optional datalogging and remote capabilities, the smartSENS monitor and controller meets the needs of most industrial applications.
The smartSENS monitor and controller comes in two forms. The mini version is a rack mount or desktop mount unit with a 3.4″ touch screen display for up to 48 inputs.
The smartSENS wall mount version has a 5.7″ display and can take up to 72 inputs.
The inputs in both can be voltage, current, digital state or pulse, thermocouple RTD’s and most Modbus RTU sensors or displays.
Outputs for 4-20mA , relays plus Modbus master or slave capability and Ethernet connectivity.
Datalogging capability of logging all channels at 10Hz and recording 250,000,000 samples.
Graphical display and remote monitoring via Ethernet make the SmartSens a simple data collating system.
- Mains or DC powered both with 24VDC transmitter supply.
- IP65 front panel (version without front USB port).
- 10Hz datalogging capability
- Colour bargraph, needle meter, digits, scrolling graph display to show parameters.
- Modbus controller and remote aggregator
- Process start/stop timers
- Built-in web server
- Fully configurable product with 4-20mA, voltage, pulse, digital, thermocouple, RTD, NTC inputs
- Customisable inputs and outputs to add additional measurement parameters.
- Site specific pages within HMI touchscreen interface.
- Onboard calculations to minimise post processing of data
- Remote monitoring and email alarm capabilities via Ethernet port
- Run multiple tests concurrently on separate screens
- Supplied with software for graphing, simple analysis and conversion to CSV
The SmartSENS is designed for multichannel monitoring and control.
- Pressure and temperature monitoring
- Liquid level detection and alarming
- Heating and cooling operation
- Agriculture parameter monitoring and control
- Remote Modbus master terminal
- Environmental control and alarming
- Machine condition monitoring.
- Operator start/stop panel
- Remote terminals with push button override.
- HVAC and server room automation and alarming
- Dosing system
- Gas Analysis applications in labs and industrial processes.
- Tank farm monitoring and control
- Pressure, temperature and flow control and logging
- Temperature profiling and monitoring
- Timer based control system
- Modbus aggregator from remote RTU’s
- Mixed sensor data monitoring
- Remote data monitor with email alarms
- Pump drain and fill level controller
The GAP Gas Analysis Probe for combustion optimisation and burner trim applications up to 700degC (1300degF) is an in-situ all in one control and transmitter oxygen analyzer. With bright LED display, Modbus RS485, two 4-20mA and two relay outputs, the GAP is perfectly designed for ease of maintenance and precise analysis.
The SST Screwfit ZrO2 probe provides a threaded connection and three stainless steel probe lengths to fit into most applications. Connected to a separate electronics board allows the board to be fitted into existing panels to provide analog or Modbus RS485 options.