The iQSens is a smart display and controller with two universal inputs plus options of changing one input to a temperature and humidity sensor built-in or on a cable mount probe.
The SST iQSens process control meter is a 2 channel bright waterproof display with up to 2 analogue outputs and 2 relay outputs.
The iQSens can be used in various process systems with its universal inputs and optional temperature and humidity sensor built in or on a cable.
With RS485 Modbus RTU slave capability, remote monitoring and alarming can easily be implemented as well as any Modbus parameter can be sent to the iQSens for display and control.
Proportional control can be implemented via the 4-20mA outputs
- 11-36VDC powered (min 16VDC with voltage output)
- Multi segment LCD display with backlight
- Waterproof IP65 protection class
- Configuration via push button or remote configuration via Modbus or optional iQProg IR key fob transmitter
- Alarm and relay LED indication
- Modbus RTU RS485 communication
- Calculated channels included (max 4 channels)
- Wide operating temperature
The iQSens is designed for monitoring, alarm and simple control of standard process sensors. Applications include:
- Pressure and temperature monitoring
- Liquid level detection and alarming
- Greenhouse parameter monitoring and control
- Glovebox and controlled atmosphere monitoring
- Cleanroom alarm and control
- Remote terminal display in wet areas.
- Outdoor readable displays
- Remote terminals with push button override.
- HVAC and server room automation and alarming
The iQDisp singe channel display controller is IP67 rated and provides a complete control and display solution for a single sensor input. Supplied with Modbus RTU comms the iQDisp can be installed stand-alone or as part of a larger control installation. With local relay override the iQDisp ensures total control of your application.