The iQDisp singe channel display controller is IP67 rated and provides a complete control and display solution for a single sensor input. Supplied with modbus RTU comms the iQDisp can be installed stand-alone or as part of a larger control installation. With local relay override the iQDisp ensures total control of your application
The SST iQdisp process control meter is a bright waterproof display with up to 2 relay outputs and a built in 24VDC 100mA power supply to transducers.
The iQdisp can be used in various process systems including tank level monitoring with its in-built cylindrical tank volume calculation.
With RS485 Modbus RTU slave capability, remote monitoring and alarming can easily be implemented.
- 110/250VAC or 24VDC powered
- Inputs for 4-20mA, 0-5VDc or 0-10VDC
- Optional 2 relay or open collector outputs.
- 4 digit display plus decimal point with adjustable brightness
- 24VDC transmitter supply on mains or DC powered version.
- IP67 protection class
- Modbus RS455 RTU slave capability
- Configuration via push button or remote configuration via Modbus or optional iQProg IR key fob transmitter
- Alarm and relay LED indication
The iQDisp is designed for monitoring, alarm and simple control of standard process sensors. Applications include:
- water and sewage industry tank level monitoring
- Air flow monitoring in ducts
- Simple high/ low process control
- petrochemical industry pressure monitoring
- mining industry
- food industry
- Remote terminal display in wet areas.
- Outdoor readable displays
iQprog push button key fob with IR communication to iQDisp single channel input and iQSens two channel input displays. Allows remote setting of all parameters.
The LMK 458H hydrostatic pressure level sensor is fully certified Lloyds Register, DNV, CCS, and ABS approved. Submersible, thread or flange fittings make the LMK 458H ideal for tank level monitoring of a variety of liquids. connecting the sensor to the iQdisp provides power, display and control of liquid levels.